Monday, March 20, 2017

Shade's Lady (1001 Dark Nights) Review



Title:  Shade's Lady
Collection:  1001 Dark Nights
Author:  Joanna Wylde
Publisher:  Evil Eye Concepts Inc.
Release Date:  March 14, 2017

My Rating:  4 Raunchy BadBoy 's







Synopsis:
Looking back, none of this would’ve happened if I hadn’t dropped my phone in the toilet. I mean, I could’ve walked away from him if I’d had it with me. 

Or maybe not. 

Maybe it was all over the first time he saw me, and he would’ve found another way. Probably—if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that Shade always gets what he wants, and apparently he wanted me. 

Right from the first. 

Review:
There's something so dang addictive about these bad*ss, badboy alpha males! They growl, drink, fight, cuss, ride, and "love" - and they all sport equipment that would fulfill any woman's darkest fantasy...and then some. Some eventually settle down with one woman, some don't. Shade falls in the latter category. He's the President of the Reaper's MC...not just local chapters, but as in Top Gun - King of the Hill - the Main Man...President of all Reaper's clubs in the U.S. He travels from chapter to chapter staying awhile, taking care of business, bedding women, and then moving on. When it comes to the ladies - he's a love 'em and leave 'em man. King of one night stands. Until he meets Mandy. Mandy is her own woman - quirky, funny, hard working, devoted to her sister and her three kids. On one thing, she is very clear...She isn't looking for a relationship because she knows she has bad taste in men. She has four weeks left to serve on parole for something her Ex got her into before she divorced him. And for fun, she has taken to riding with Rebel, a douchebag from a weekend MC club. And so ... when Shade sets his sights on Mandy & comes sniffing around, she shoves him right back out the door. Mandy says "No thank you Mr. Gorgeous, Bad*ss, I really want you bad MC President. I've sworn off men. From now on, only one night stands for me." Finally - a woman that agrees with Shade! Let the games begin.

Be ready for lots of raunchy, hot, melt-your-panties scenes in this one. Being a novella, it's short on pages but long on teasing, taunting, manipulating, betting, and loving. As the story unfolds, you'll meet an array of strong support characters - good guys & bad guys. The plot/story is action intense and actually very heart touching as we see Shade glide in to protect what he soon considers "MINE". (think Batman cape! ;) Is there anything hotter than a possessive, protective alpha male? I think not. Shade's Lady is a Page Burning Must Read! I loved it! Only downer was its short length ... I really wanted MORE!


My Rating:  4 Raunchy BadBoy 's . . .And that's the truth!

Cross My Heart . . . xxx

Sandra

No comments: